Photography Contest: "Fur, Feathers & Fins"
This photo contest is for adults and teens 16+. Max 2 entries per person. Contest runs from June 16, 2021 to July 16, 2021. See complete rules below.
Submit entries to email@example.com
BPL Photography Contest
Theme: Fur, Feathers & Fins
Color or black and white photos
- Entries accepted between June 16th, 2021, and July 16th, 2021
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, July 16th
- Only Adults and Teens 16+ may enter
- Maximum of 2 entries per person
- Amateur photographers only
- Residents of Barberton and surrounding communities are eligible to enter.
- All entries must be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barberton Public Library will print the photos as an 8” x 10” format.
- Entries become the property of the Barberton Public Library with the rights to use on social media and/or other forms of publicity
- All entries must include the following information in the body of the email:
- Name of photographer
- Contact information: phone number, city of residence
- Date and location of photograph(s)
- Entries should include a Title and/or short description of photograph
Winners will be notified by e-mail on or around July 19, 2021.
All decisions made by the judges are final. 1st, 2nd, 3rd Prizes will be awarded by the panel of Judges.
All photos will be displayed on the library’s Facebook page and other social media sites. The public may vote for The People’s Choice Award on Social Media or in person at the Barberton Public Library.