Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Selling Your Home
Presented by Cutler Real Estate Professional Linda Stalder.
Topics to be discussed:
- What are the costs to the seller in selling a home (commissions, fees, etc.)?
- How can I estimate how much money I would receive from the sale?
- How do I use the equity from my house to buy my next place?
- How do I get my house ready to sell?
- What can I expect from the sales process?
- In a multiple offer situation, how do I know which is the best offer? (It's not always the price!!)
- What do I do if my house sells before I am in my new home?
Linda is bringing representatives from a mortgage company and a title service to speak as well.
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Spillette Meeting Room